The Only Blog Where You Can Eat a Waffle While Petting a Llama!

It's true. . .

Photobucket

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Forget the Freezer Bunny! I Demand Llamas Again!



I feel as if EA is now switching the mascot of the sims 3 from the classic llama from the other sims games we know and love, to a... and it pains me to say this: a Pink Bunny.
wtf EA? Hydra says in the welcome section, "We've noticed that many of you wonder who and what he is, and what he has to do with the Sims."




I will tell you, barely anything. So what if he was at the back of a freezer? So what? Haha the bunny is so silly and cute... THEY GAVE THE BUNNY A FREAKING FACEBOOK! What next?! A twitter to discuss an expansion pack that isn't coming out until June? Oh wait too late.




So I went on the bunny's facebook page and look what I found:

I mean, I know it's kind of late to be announcing this, but still.
Look at the photo, is says mascot clearly on it!
If you ask me, when I think of the sim's mascot or jut the sims itself, I don't think of a freezer bunny that looks like it is going to murder you at any second.
I'd put screenies up of Hydras post, but i'm currently using my dinosaur machine and nothing works on this computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment